“Joe was in the department store one day in search of a coffee machine he will use at his kitchen. He scanned and looked around for several brands just to make sure he ended up with the perfect one. A few minutes later, he was on his way home. When he arrived, he set up his brand new coffee machine in the kitchen. In the first few days, the machine worked perfectly. But after some time, he discovered that it was not the right one for him. He wanted more and can’t have it with his present coffee machine.”
Understand Kind of Coffee Machines
Most people experience this. They buy what they think is the mort attractive coffee machine on display but ending up disappointed because it seems that their choice is wrong. But it does not automatically exclude the fact that there are those who have somehow landed on the perfect coffee machine. It is just there are more and more people craving to have the perfect coffee machine without knowing what they really want. So in order to put everything in place, this article may help you or even improve your chances of bringing home the right coffee machine by determining different kinds of coffee machines available.
it isn’t as easy to choose a coffee maker as it was in the past. New styles, designs, and updated technology have brought the coffee maker category to a new level.
Whether you’re buying a coffee maker as a wedding gift or for yourself, you have more choices than ever before, including combination machines and high-quality models that can control the variables of brewing to extract the maximum flavor and aroma out of the coffee beans.
Here are tips to ensure your choice will provide you with the highest-quality results:
- Consider a vacuum thermal carafe, which will keep your coffee hot for hours without the cooked taste that results from a glass pot kept on a warming plate.
- Look for 10-cup machines that have a special 3- to 4-cup brewing cycle. Without this feature, you may find that smaller pots of coffee do not meet your taste or temperature standards.
- If counter space is at a premium, look for a specialty coffee maker that is a combination of two or more appliances. Capresso offers the CoffeeTeam-S, which is a coffee maker and professional-style burr grinder in one.
- Think espresso. A high-quality espresso machine can make delicious gourmet-quality, pressure-brewed coffee as well as a variety of your favorite espresso-based drinks.
- Since the coffee maker is showcased on the counter and the carafe is an important serving piece in your dining room, look for coffee makers that offer stylish designs with high-quality materials such as stainless steel.
Percolator Coffee Machine
The most popular coffee machine must be percolator. It might not be your expected electric coffee machines but this type makes great tasting coffee by boiling water with coffee beans several times. This is perfect if you are going to use mild coffees.
Drip Coffee Machine
For a more flexible coffee mixture, the drip coffee machine might be right for you. There are two types of drip coffee machines: automatic and manual. Both use filters of nylon, paper, or gold. Temporary filters are also essential that is usually paper filters. The method of automatic drip is to pour cold water to the reservoir and place the coffee on the filter. When the coffee machine reaches the right water temperature, it will pour to the coffee in the filter.
The automatic drip also has a wide array of great designs from different coffee machine manufacturers with lots of features you can use. Manual drip on the other hand has the same principle as that of the automatic.
The main difference is that the manual has greater flexibility that enables the owner to change, the taste of the coffee anytime. If in the automatic drip you cannot add more coffee once you close the lid, the manual gives you all the freedom to keep the right taste you want without worrying about spillover.
One drawback of the drip coffee machine though is the after taste of the paper filter.
French Press Coffee Machine
Another type of coffee machine is the French press. you just need to mix coffee beans and hot water and you can have a great tasting coffee in quickly. If you don’t mind the temperature of the coffee, you can consider the French press.
Espresso Coffee Maker
Espresso coffee maker is another type of coffee maker you can have. There are two types of these: the stovetop and the electric. The stovetop is much cheaper than the electric with the same principle of making coffee. For some, this type of coffee machine makes the perfect cup of coffee.
There are more coffee machines available but basically these types are widely used. It is up to you then to choose from these.